Call 24 Hours for FREE ESTIMATE
LIQUID WASTE DISPOSAL EXPERTS SINCE 1953
Septic Tank Pumping, Grease Trap Pumping Hydro Jetting & Sewer Snaking, Car Wash Pumping, Sewage Ejector Tanks, Storm Water Pumping, Non Hazardous Pumping, Parts
TW™-Series Septic Tanks
Infiltrator Systems’ TW-Series Septic tanks offer a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering exceptional strength in comparison to concrete tanks. These tanks provide superior strength for long-term, water-tight performance. Innovative features not found in any other septic tank include: thick, triple wall design manufactured with proprietary state-of-the-art rotomolding technology; permanent, factory-installed structural bulkheads; and reinforced access ports. No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required.
Quick4 Infiltrator Chambers
Other Unique Benefits Include:
- Triple wall provides a thick composite wall structure that acts like a structural I-beam.
- Bulkheads offer superior structural stability under heavy loads
- Reinforced access ports do not distort upon backfilling or during pump-outs
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs (no need to refill with water)
- Resistant to flotation in high water table conditions
- Can be installed with 6 to 48 inches of cover
- Available as single or dual compartment tanks
- Suitable for use as septic and pump tanks
- Flat bottom allow for easy storage and installation
The TW-Series Septic Tanks are available in five different sizes: TW-375, TW-900, TW-1050,
TW-1250, and TW-1500.
Place an Order
Place an Order